Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fabric Flower pins

I just love the new Tim Holtz Alterations die's especially the tattered florals die. I saw a flower on Tim Holtz blog a while back and was totally inspired! You can see his here but you'll have to scroll down a ways because it was a long post) I cut flowers out of some fabric remnants, stacked & layered them to make these fabric flower pins. I sewed the button in the center then glued the pin to the back. These are so simple & fun!
I don't know which one is my favorite....but I love making these!

I am putting together some stuff for for a blog candy give away....and I think I will include one of these. I'll be back with the details in a few days!
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love them, what an awesome way to use the new Tim Holtz dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope I win cause these are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that fun???!! Love the colors you chose on these, Lisa, well done! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete